EVENT/FESTIVAL TICKETS TERMS & CONDITIONS:
HumDrum, (‘the Event’), is brought to you by Chris & Fiona Puleston (‘the Promoter’), and tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Tickets for the Event are only available from accredited ticket outlets. Holders of tickets bought from any other outlet will be refused entry to the Event and no liability will attach to the Promoter in such event.
- Tickets are non-returnable. Refunds will only be available if the Event is cancelled or entirely rescheduled.
- The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change, and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled.
- The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
- Entry to the event is only assured with such valid proof of tickets having been purchased and will be cross-referenced to the Promoters records at the gate.
- Once admitted attendees may be provided with a wristband or dye wrist stamp. Lost, stolen or destroyed wristbands will not be replaced or duplicated and there will be no automatic right of re-admission during the Event should a wristband become lost or damaged.
- Camping is permitted on the Event site only with a validated camping ticket.
- No animals will be allowed on to the site during the Event with the exception of guide dogs - a very limited number of dogs will be allowed for day ticket holders, only if a written request is received and written permission provided by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Event of anyone deemed unsuitable, even if in possession of an event ticket.
- Patrons will not be permitted entry to the Event whilst in the possession of the following prohibited items:
- Glass bottles.
- Illegal substances
- Weapons, whether illegal or not.
- Illegal substances are strictly prohibited at the Event. Any person found in possession of such substances will be denied entry and/or removed from the Event and Police will be called to attend.
- The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Event, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
- Tickets are sold on the understanding that the event is subject to license from the appropriate authorities.
- Due to the Event being held in a sensitive, shared location, all attendees agree to respect a strict policy of no noise after 11pm and must equally respect the local village communities when travelling to and from the venue before, during and after the Event.
- All attendees agree to behave in a manner fitting and respectful of a family-friendly event. Anyone behaving in an undesirable way will be escorted from the Event and denied re-entry.
- Deposits taken by the Promoter for discounted or complimentary tickets offered to volunteers will only be refunded at the closing of the Event on the successful completion of the agreed tasks set with the volunteer. The Promoters decision on such refunds is absolute.
- The promoter may employ the services of digital recording techniques to capture and store sound and images for future promotional use. Please be aware, therefore, it is very likely that attendees will be recorded during the event and that in attending you provide explicit permission for the promoter to use such digital recordings in any way that the Promoter may decide at any time in the future and that such reproduction will form media material copyrighted exclusively to the Promoter.